Membership in the American Indian Society of Washington DC is open to all and you can join at any time. Memberships are effective for the calendar year in which payment is made and can be renewed each January for continuity.
Your membership and donations help us support our stated goals and objectives.
• Honor Indigenous cultures and traditions
• Promote the values of friendship, generosity, courage, and respect
• Uphold cultural awareness and sensitivity among members
• Enrich the public understanding of the diversity and richness of Indigenous life
• Provide charitable and civic duties that will contribute to the social advancement and well-being of the members of the society
• Foster continued loyalty and allegiance to Indigenous Nations and the flag of the United States of America
With membership, you can elect to receive periodic newsletters, monthly virtual meeting instructions, and other information specific to the AISDC mission. To register online and pay using PayPal or check, select the link below
You can alternatively download and print the registration form below and mail it in with a check. Check and mailing instructions are contained in the form.
(After clicking on download below, right-click the form and select 'save as' to save to your computer. After saving, you can open from your computer and print)
If you wish to be included in periodic informational emails about upcoming events, please add your email below. Note that this does not register you as a member.